- MobileLite Duo 3C Ideal for Devices with USB Type-C Ports
- Compact microSD Card Reader with Dual Interface for USB Type-A and Type-C Ports
Kingston Digital Europe Co LLP, an affiliate of Kingston Technology Company Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the launch of its newest card reader, MobileLite Duo 3C. The microSD card reader features a dual-interface to work with both USB Type-A and Type-C ports, as it is specifically made for devices with USB Type-C ports.
MobileLite Duo 3C is compliant with the USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) specification and offers fast transfer speeds to quickly transfer or offload videos, photos and other large files. The device reads microSD / SDHC / SDXC, UHS-I and supports the latest card speeds. With its compact metallic form factor MobileLite Duo 3C easily fits in a backpack, purse or pocket to always have on hand.
“MobileLite Duo 3C is a versatile reader for both newer and older systems as it works with the latest USB Type-C and Type-A devices,” said Valentina Vitolo, Flash Business Manager, Kingston®. “USB Type-C is getting more popular and our new card reader is ideal for personal or professional use; and, with its rugged, lightweight design it can go wherever it’s needed.”
Kingston MobileLite Duo 3C Features and Specifications:
- Dual Interface: works with older and newer systems thanks to the USB-A and USB-C interfaces.
- Compact: The lightweight storage solution that’s easy to throw in a pocket or backpack.
- Rugged Portability: Thanks to the metal casing you can bring it wherever your adventure takes you.
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) Support1: Download photos and videos quickly to share online.
- Dimensions: 43mm x 18mm x 11mm
- Supported Card Formats: microSD/microSDHC, UHS-I/microSDXC UHS-I
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 60°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C
- Warranty: 2-year warranty with free technical support1USB 3.1 Gen 1 performance requires a host device with a USB 3.0 or 3.1 port.